Reform Judaism contacted us to develop their new website and update their online appearance. We took notes from their existing website and began work on improving user experience and displaying large amounts of content in a clear, cohesive way.
The requirements for this project included:
- Receive donations via the website
- A blog with multiple categories and authors
- Synagogue directory, searchable by postcode
- Events calendar with ticket ordering system
- Multiple contact forms for departments